The experts of SEKOIA’s CERT will be present at Luxembourg from the 20th to the 22th of October for the 11th edition of Hack.lu. In addition to being attendees, SEKOIA will be active and will propose:
- 2 workshops:
- “Dr. Honeypots or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love My Enemies” with Guillaume Arcas on Wednesday 21st from 13:30 to 15:45.
- “Malcom workshop” with Sebastien Larinier on Tuesday 21st from 9:30 to 10:15
- 2 talks:
- “How digital forensics met threat intelligence” with Ronan Mouchoux on Tuesday 20th from 16:00 to 16:45
- “Totally Spies!” with Paul Rascagnères on Tuesday 20th from 14:15 to 15:00
- 1 keynote:
- “Internet of Tchotchke” by Paul Rascagnères on Tuesday 20th from 11:15 to 12:00
The Hack.lu conference groups worldwide security experts. During 3 days, the speakers will make presentations about malware analysis, forensic investigation, vulnerabilities, hardware hacking and some funnier topics such as FitBit hacking by Axel Apvrille or KVM hacking by Yaniv Balmas and Lior Oppenheim.
The full list of talks is available here: http://2015.hack.lu/talks/, you can have more information about the event on the official twitter account: @hack_lu or thanks to the hashtag #hacklu. Of course, we will update our blog with our slides during the event and we will create a blog entry with the abstract of the event.
We are looking forward to see you in Luxembourg.
Senior threat researcher, malware analyst and IT conf speaker…